Full Time Commercial & Residential Conveyancing Secretaries
The ideal candidates will have previous experience as a secretary, preferably with an understanding of commercial &/or residential conveyancing and property law together with a good knowledge of working on a case management system. General duties will be:
- transcription / copy typing
- amending documents / track changes
- diary management
- opening/closing files
- answering calls/emails and general administration.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as a legal secretary with accomplished audio typing skills, an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team. This role does require you to have at least 12 months experience working within a property team.
Receptionists Required – all offices
We are currently looking for receptionists to join our team.
You will need to have previous experience in this role and have a bright, friendly and empathetic nature.
All of our receptionists perform secretarial duties for our Fee earners therefore you will need to possess good administration skills.
You will need to be flexible and have good abilities to prioritise. General duties will be:
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and friendly manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception.
- Ensuring clients receive excellent care during their visits
- Liaising with other receptionists, secretaries and Fee Earners.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Administration / Transcription / copy typing
- Receptionist general duties and the ability to communicate at all levels
In return, we will offer you a great environment to work in, team building activities throughout the year and a good salary which will be assessed dependent upon your level of experience.
Wills and Probate Paralegal, BidefordWe are looking to recruit either an experienced Secretary or Paralegal in our expanding Private Client department at our Bideford office.
The role would also be suitable to someone who has either started or is considering a career as a Legal Executive or possibly has a degree and is looking for a career in this field. Maths, English and IT skills are essential.
The role involves working alongside a Partner in dealing with all aspects of Will drafting, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Deputyships, Probate applications and estate administration.
Interested candidates should please send a CV and covering letter to our Practice manager, Wendy Johnson, confirming which position you are applying for – email being our preferred option: